Thursday, August 14, 2008

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies


Yummy! I'll have to redo this photo the next time I make them but as of now they are all gone! I have actually cut & cut this recipe. The original calls for 10 cups of flour etc...

400F oven for 8 - 12 minutes depending upon oven.

1 1/3 C shortening
2 C white sugar
4 lg eggs
2 C mashed ripe (not dead though!) bananas
2 tsp vanilla

Cream above ingredients together & then add:

5 C flour
8 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soda
2 C chocolate chips ( I use half semi sweet & half milk chocolate)

Mix together & drop by spoonful on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake @ 400F for 8 - 12 min. Then watch them disappear!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best ever cookies. LOVE THEM - Donna

sues2u2 said...

Yeah, they are pretty darn good. That's one of the things Gene originally fell in love w/ me for! ha,ha